We have completed the upgrade of our corporate website ibs.gr.
We have completed a small but essential upgrade of the functionality of our corporate website. The upgrades we have made so far have had as their main purpose: the best possible user experience for every visitor to our website, to get to know our services in the field of IT.
Specifically in this release, we did the following:
- Central Horizontal Menu – new configuration
- Slider – new configuration
- Notable Works – addition
- Our news (iBS Blogs)
- improving functionality with the use of tags
- readability improvement with new configuration
- editor expansion – now more will be published
- Notable Works Pages – new configuration
- Footer – new configuration
- Content – Cleaning up and bulk adding tags and titles for better SEO
Historical Review 2001-2022, 21 years of continuous online presence.
- v.1.0 – 17/1/2001 Microsoft Frontpage era
- v.2.0 – 21/2/2003
- v.2.5 – 10/09/2004
- v.3.0 – 30/08/2006 addition of eshop.ibs.gr
- v.4.0 – 19/7/2007 using myWEBCMS
- v.4.5 – 14/09/2010
- v.5.0 – 25/1/2013
- v.5.5 – 20/02/2013 blog added
- v.6.0 – 31/03/2014 remove use of Flash
- v.7.0 – 1/10/2015 switch to WordPress
- v.8.0 – 15/4/2018 designed in Malta (7/17)
- v.9.0 – 24/12/2020 designed in 1st COVID lockdown
- v.10.0 – 01/10/2022
The new website contains an update on all iBS LTD products and services. Additionally it hosts the new version of the electronic voting solution for use directly on your website or as a rental service. Through the pages of ELVOTE, learn how you can complete your own electronic voting, quickly, simply and most importantly economically!