Microsoft Power Platform is an inclusive technology. Its ease of use creates a culture of innovation, helping you realize the untapped value you couldn’t access before.
Create modern business websites with the new Microsoft Power Pages
As a new, standalone product, Power Pages combines low-code capabilities and experiences that empower anyone to create and deliver business-centric, data-powered, modern, and secure websites.
- Introducing Power Pages: the newest Microsoft Power Platform product for creating modern, secure, responsive business websites.
Automatically generate low-code Power Apps from images and design files with express design
Now Power Apps can automatically generate a working low-code app from any design input—including Figma design files, PDFs, paper forms, or even a picture of a hand-drawn app. Using industry-leading cognitive AI technology, Power Apps will scan these inputs in seconds and produce working app controls backed with data storage.
- Power Apps express design: instantly turn images, docs, Figma design files, and PowerPoints into apps with leading cognitive AI capabilities using express design in Microsoft Power Apps.
Build evolved conversational AI bots with Power Virtual Agents 2.0
By bringing low-code and pro-code bot development into one unified canvas, we’re taking fusion teams to the next level. The evolution of Power Virtual Agents starts with the new intelligent bot authoring experience that unites the sophistication of Azure Bot Framework Composer’s pro-code capabilities with the simplicity of Power Virtual Agent’s low-code platform, making it even easier for professional developers and subject matter experts to build collaboratively in one Microsoft bot building studio.
- Power Virtual Agents and Azure Bot Framework, now one unified canvas: build sophisticated conversational AI bots in the new intelligent bot authoring experience.
Scale automation through the cloud
We’re taking the next step in our automation through the cloud journey with the preview of hosted RPA bots, now available in Power Automate. As a true Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for RPA, unattended RPA bots can now be created and automatically scaled across hosted virtual machines (VM) that are powered by Azure.
- Auto scale with hosted robotic process automation (RPA) bots: for faster and easier scaling with Microsoft Power Automate.
Data self-sufficiency is made easy with Power BI datamarts
Datamart in Power BI is a self-service capability, providing a simple frictionless experience to ingest data from different data sources. It extracts, transforms, and loads (ETLs) the data through Power Query then auto generates a self-tuning dataset ready to build reports.
- Datamarts in Power BI enable data self-sufficiency: with a frictionless data integration experience.
Making Power Automate easier to embed and buy
Our Power Automate embed SDK, which allows developers to embed Power Automate capabilities inside of their SaaS applications, is also getting an update, along with the future ability to use a new Power Automate pay-as-you-go plan.
- Power Automate pay-as-you-go plan and updates to the embed software development kit (SDK): for a flexible way for customers and independent software vendors (ISVs) to embed Power Automate in third-party apps and only pay for what they use.