We are seeking talented and motivated freelancer in Linux system administration for our hosted cloud servers.
We are also seeking candidates in European time zones between UTC and UTC+4. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about administrating Linux servers specialy CentOS based using Plesk panels and who knows how to resolve technical issues for running websites.
- Providing technical support for Level I-III issues via helpdesk and the email.
- Monitoring servers for stability and taking both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues.
- Providing fellow system administrators and support representatives with technical support and guidance.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL and Plesk across our hosted servers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
- Advanced knowledge of Plesk/Onyx control panel.
- Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of bash and Perl shell scripting.
- Advanced knowledge of Apache.
- Flexible schedule.
- Understanding of PHP and HTML.
- A great workspace in Piraeus city center filled with passionate, creative, small team oriented
- An opportunity to grow into a very important role
- Competitive Salary
iBS is independently recognized as the company where talented and hardworking people can fully realize their potential, and even go beyond what they think they can achieve. Please have a look at our open position and let’s get it started!
Join our team
Contact us by phone +30.210.4224.242 (Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 15:00 GMT+2) or send your CV